Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Saturday 18 August 2007

Abstract Seascapes

I can't believe its been over a month since my last blog entry. I HAVE been really busy with commissions, my exhibition and new paintings. Sunday 12th saw the last day of my solo exhibition at Highcliffe Castle.


My next exhibition is running from 4th Sept to 24th Sept at a local venue, Hangar Farm Arts Centre, Totton, Southampton - I have called the exhibition 'The Nature of Nature' and I will be adding a few more seascapes to the collection. I have been working on these 'Fastnet' abstract seascapes inbetween doing my commissions...

I have 'imaginatively' called them Fastnet 1, Fastnet 2, Fastnet 3 and 4!!! :o) I am fascinated by the sea and would love to one day own a yacht (dreams eh!) I love the way the sea plays with the yachts and the movement of their sails in the wind.....anyway, here goes

Fastnet 1



Fastnet 2




Fastnet 3












Fastnet 4






They can all be found on my website at http://www.jeangdayton.com/

copyright of all images remains with the artist Jean G Dayton 2007

No comments: