Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Saturday 1 November 2008

New Collection Now Ready

New Landscape Collection

I have, today, unveiled my new collection of abstract landscape designs - all can be viewed on my website at http://www.jeangdayton.com/landscapes.html

I have always always had a fascination with snow and would dearly love to experience a little more, however where i live, in the South of England, we tend not to get much....I think we had a few days last Winter when I was able to get out for lovely crisp walks in the forest with the crispness of the snow under my feet. My son Ben and I built a snowman and we even managed a snowball fight with the family next door - great fun!! So all of my winter landscapes are painted with a great deal of pleasure as I am painting them, so I hope you too feel the energy I have put into them.

Another addition to my Landscape Collection is my Scenes of Tuscany, a few are show below, however all can be viewed on my website at www.jeangdayton.com/landscapes.html - Again, Italy holds a special place in my heart, having visited Italy a few times, I would love to one day own a villa in the countryside - I guess it's every artist's dream, to gain great inspiration looking out over the tuscan valleys, seeing the beautiful mix of colours ranging from terracotta to yellow ochre, a pure delight.

All the Landscapes are oil on canvas with a starting price of £149.00






No comments: