Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Thursday 28 May 2009

Inspirations

With Spring comes a sense of the new, a fresh start, so I was thrilled to move into my new Art studio at Easter. Based in Dorset and just 2 minutes from the beach, my studio is light, spacious and set in glorious surroundings with stunning views, definite fodder for an artist who loves nature! Being so close to the beach I can’t resist a walk; on a painting day you will often find me walking along the shoreline at Highcliffe, gaining inspiration and absorbing the energy of the sea before starting a days painting.

I have been very fortunate and very busy with commissions of late - I love the whole process of liaising with clients and producing the perfect painting for them, just as they’ve envisaged.

With my new surroundings a fresh vibrant energy has been born within me spurring me on to bigger and better things; I have even started running again and am taking part in the Race for Life (for Cancer Research). I will also be starting my very own Creative Art Workshops details of which will be revealed soon on my website.

No comments: