Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy Customers - Happy Artist

A Solitary Role
Some may say being an artist is a solitary role, working on our own for the majority of the time and as a great deal of artists now sell their work mainly over the internet, a little impersonal too.

Positive Interaction
For me, I need the interaction with my clients and wherever possible I will always meet for consultations on a project and personally hand deliver paintings - this way I get to meet the person, get more of a feel for a project. This, apart from the actual painting, is the best part of my job, communication and interaction with my clients - something I put high up on my list as I pride myself in delivering high quality customer service.

Wonderful Feedback
So it is such a joy for me when I always get such wonderful feedback from my clients. Just recently I was commissioned to paint an abstract piece for a client who was buying a Christmas present for friends; I received an email from the friend who very kindly sent me a photo of the painting in situ, as below:

No comments: