Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Sunday 2 May 2010

Exhibition of Art with Bentley Glasgow & Williamson Innes

Prestigious Event

I have been asked to exhibit a few of my abstract paintings with Williamson Innes. Williamson-Innes Contemporary Art Gallery in association with Bentley Cars in Glasgow are hosting a corporate event at  the De Vere's Cameron House on Loch Lomond on Friday 7th and Saturday 8th May. Some of you might know the hotel as the Carrick Golf Club & Spa, looks like a fantastic setting and I am very proud to have my Art on display there. I won't actually be there myself, as I am probably as far South as you can get in the UK and Loch Lomond is in Scotland - although I wouldn't mind playing a round of golf or indulging in a pamper sesh at the Spa. Wishing everyone an enjoyable and successful 2 day event.

The two paintings selected are:
Crazy Nights
Flow to the Shore

No comments: