Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Friday 19 October 2007

Autumn Falls

I am very busy with painting Abstract Seascapes at the moment, however, I had a sudden inspiration to paint an Abstract painting of autumnal leaves as they fall to the ground with a hint of frost in the air. Inspired by the colder mornings and the colours the falling leaves are already presenting to us on the ground, I painted this abstract in rich warm browns, golds and smatterings of white and have called it thus..... Autumn Falls.

It is a 32x12" oil on 4cm boxed canvas and is £175.00 and will be available to purchase on my website http://www.jeangdayton.com/ in about a week. If you would like to reserve this painting please email me jean@jeangdayton.com




copyright of all images remains with the artist Jean G Dayton 2007

No comments: