Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Thursday 10 January 2008

2008 off to a Great Start

Well yesterday I said goodbye to the 2 large seascape commissions for Jersey, they will soon be in their new home. I shall be revealing all the details really soon, its all very exciting!

I am going to busy painting over the next week as I have been commissioned to paint 4 more paintings which is such a great start to 2008! I'm doing what I love every day..

Lots of ideas are formulating in my mind at the moment for new themes for designs. I shall be sharing these ideas when I have put them onto canvas......so watch this space.

Oh AND the weather today is wonderfully windy and stormy, a fantastic day for taking some photos of the sea, so I might pop down to Lepe later and take some inspiration photos and go for my favourite walk along the shore...

No comments: