Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Tuesday 12 February 2008

New York New York

I was very fortunate in recently visiting the Frick Gallery and the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan New York. I was able to take some pics (no flash aloud though!) whilst in the MOMA gallery, Claude Monet's work in particular inspired me greatly, here is one of the paintings in the gallery, a massive 41ft in length x 6ft high - truly magical and astonishing..........here are some photos from my trip to New York...

This is Monet's 'Collections of Clouds on the Water-lily Pond’



Monet's 'Agapanthus'

Not a Monet but some rather interesting vehicle artwork in Greenwich Village! Long live the Hippy





Some sculptures in the MOMA.......

Picasso

Feeling on top of the world - on top of the Rockefella Centre

No comments: