Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Wednesday 23 July 2008

In Situ

One of the best bits of my job is the satisfaction I feel when a customer is happy with his/her purchase or commission. It's so nice to get feedback from customers and from time to time I receive photos of my paintings in situ, on their destined walls! - recently I was asked to paint a 3rd painting to match a series of floral paintings, 'Fiori' and 'Fleur'; the resulting piece being named 'Flores' - my customer very kindly sent me a photo of the 3 on the wall! and here they are.... they are all oil on canvas 16" x 16" on deep edge canvas and I think you'll agree they look stunning.

So please do send me your photos of any paintings you have bought or commissioned me to paint as I would love to share them on my blog. Thank you.

Commissioning a painting can sometimes be the best way to get exactly what you want - visit my site at www.jeangdayton.com/commissions.html where you will find a step by step approach to commissioning an original piece of art!

No comments: