Visit my website at www.jeangdayton.com

Sunday 26 April 2009

Flowers are all around me

The Haven

I just love this time of year and watching all of nature just blooming - the flowers at spring time are truly beautiful, like a breath of fresh air after a winter of no colour - a very dear friend of mine has an amazing Magnolia tree which has the most exquisite large flowers, its nearly at the end of flowering now, however I didnt want to miss the opportunity of catching this majestic beauty so I took some photos about a week ago - I didnt think at the time I would create a painting however I felt deeply inspired to paint this painting............It's a massive 36x24" oil on canvas.

I have called it 'The Haven' as my friends home is just that.



This and my other new florals will be available to purchase from my site very very soon. www.jeangdayton.com

No comments: